Tubal Reversal A Personal Choice

3613 Haworth Drive
Raleigh, NC 27609
Call: (919) 968-4656
Fax: (919) 883-4036
Get Your Free Consultation »

Tubal Reversal Message Board

Tubal Reversal HomeBlog Tubal Reversal Videos Birth ReportNew PregnanciesPatient Satisfaction
my profile login | register | rules | faq | forum home | Today's Active Topics
Join our Facebook Group.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Tubal Reversal Message Board » Questions about Tubal Reversal » sex before TR... (Page 1)
 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone! This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 
tete4tete
Member # 13760
 - posted      Profile for tete4tete     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
thank you fran
Fran M, RN
Member # 13040
 - posted      Profile for Fran M, RN     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
You can begin trying to conceive whenever you feel recovered and up to it following TR surgery. TTC now, will not cause a blockage or make an ectopic any more likely to happen than trying several months from now.
Fran, RN
[CHTRC]
tete4tete
Member # 13760
 - posted      Profile for tete4tete     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
well i got my af after my surgery my surgery was may 28 and i got my af on june 3 and it was regular it lasted the days it sould have so i just wanted to know if i could ttc because i just had the surgery and some sights say having ttc to early could block your tubes or you can get an etopic preg
TulipGarden
Member # 13451
 - posted      Profile for TulipGarden     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
DH and I were told when I felt up to it then we could start TTC. We BD'd the night before and every night since then (my surgery was June 4th), I didnt want to miss my fertile window. And I wasnt hurting so much that I felt like I wanted to give up that window of time, but every one is different. My DH was understanding with whatever I felt up to. I was never told to wait or to use a condom. I just went into it with the thought that if I felt up to it then we would BD and if I didnt feel up to it then we would try next month. We have just taken it very slow. HTH.

Cindy
caroljean776
Member # 12436
 - posted      Profile for caroljean776     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
tete..where did you hear that? I've never heard that on here. It really depends on how your surgery goes and if you are TTC, what day of your cycle you have your TR. Most of the time the docs and nurses leave it up to the patient as to when they are "ready". Good luck!
tete4tete
Member # 13760
thanks for answering my question because i heard you should have sex after 15 days after your tr and you should use a condom until you reach a month ann fifteen day
IslandgirlinFl
Member # 11199
 - posted      Profile for IslandgirlinFl     Edit/Delete Post     
I had surgery on the 29th of May and was baby dancing on the 1st of June '' I was a little sore but I could not say no''LOL''and no condom''

I also baby dance the 2 days before surgery [Smile]

Maria (Florida)
tete4tete
Member # 13760
hi i new here just wanted to know if we can start having sex the week after the tr and do we need to use a condom
karsin2009
Member # 13680
 - posted      Profile for karsin2009     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Ok,I am new at all this.. Im trying to figure out all the abrevations and so forth.. I need some help understanding about when i ovulate and all those kind of things.. thanks to ever who can help..

Amanda
babymamawannab
Member # 13465
 - posted      Profile for babymamawannab     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Update on my last post. Def waited a week. Way too sore to move.
Luv2BDagain
Member # 13481
 - posted      Profile for Luv2BDagain     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Thank you all for sharing! I am in menses now, TR next week, and was planning/hoping to make love the week after I return. I have my OV Monitor up and running, and am regular like clockwork. I was a little concerned about thismonth and didn't want to wait til next month. Not just to conceive, but because it will be about 2 weeks since our last intimate session when I return.

Again, thank you for sharing your experiences.

Best to y'all!
babymamawannab
Member # 13465
 - posted      Profile for babymamawannab     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
I was so afraid that AF would be here the week of my surgery, but lucky me it was a whole week early. Dang, I never thought I would say that. LOL Sure hope I am up to getting down to business the night of my surgery.
TulipGarden
Member # 13451
 - posted      Profile for TulipGarden     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
If my cycles stay consistent and if i feel up to it then we will BD the night before and after. We are going to base it on how I feel. I am supposed to ovulate the day after surgery. But I am not going to get my hopes up too high since the surgey could affect things, etc. Everyone has said it is safer to do it.
2moma09
Member # 13619
 - posted      Profile for 2moma09     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
I was curious about that same question and glad to see the post. My AF arrived 4/16 and my TR is 4/27. My most fertile dates will be 26,27 and 28 so we were planning for BD the night prior. I was worried that it would be a bad idea and was going to wait and ask at my consultation if that was ok. These posts are so helpful and so informative.
lovingmykids
Member # 10920
 - posted      Profile for lovingmykids     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Hi -

We were also able to BD the morning after my TR. DF was scared to death that he was going to hurt me and it was MY idea. [Smile] I said - there's no time like the present to start this journey. It was probably the easiest surgerys that I've had - I was very fortunate in that respect. Everybody heals in their own way -

Best of luck on your TTC journey!

Betty
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

VIP Questions Pregnancy Statistics I'm Pregnant Testimonials AbbreviationsGetting StartedTubal Reversal Cost

Privacy Policy

Call (919) 968-4656 To Speak With a Tubal Reversal Nurse

The Tubal Reversal Doctors BlogDr. Berger's Facebook PageFollow us on TwitterChapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center has a Better Business Bureau Rating of A+.