Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center.

3613 Haworth Drive
Raleigh, NC 27609
Call: (919) 968-4656
Fax: (919) 883-4036
Get Your Free Consultation »

Tubal Reversal Message Board

Tubal Reversal HomeBlog Tubal Reversal Videos Birth ReportNew PregnanciesPatient Satisfaction
my profile login | register | rules | faq | forum home | Today's Active Topics
Join our Facebook Group.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Tubal Reversal Message Board » Tubal Reversal Cost and Financing » BCBS of Alabama (Page 2)
 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone! This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 
Ericka P
Member # 1953
 - posted      Profile for Ericka P     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Miranda, ask your carrier for the claim form that is necessary for outpatient surgery reimbursement.

Ericka
[CHTRC]
in-Gods-hands
Member # 11795
 - posted      Profile for in-Gods-hands     Edit/Delete Post     
Ericka if you have any idea what papers I will need please let me know. My insurance just said to have you file it after the TR but your office does not do that. I am hoping to get some back. Be nice to put it down on a house. Miranda
TR- 3-24-08
Ericka P
Member # 1953
 - posted      Profile for Ericka P     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Please remember to obtain written documentation from your insurance carrier. This will make it a little easier when it's time to seek reimbursement.

Ericka
[CHTRC]
in-Gods-hands
Member # 11795
 - posted      Profile for in-Gods-hands     Edit/Delete Post     
futuremom? I have BC/BS of NC. From what I have heard that it does not matter which BC/BS you have they will not cover it. But, there is hope.
If you have an out of pocket on your insurance you can fill out the papers and turn in a paper from CH that states what you paid out and get some back. You must pay the full anought out of your own pocket first. I did this and go in 6 days fro my TR. I have to wait till I have had it done and get the paper from CH for the insurance and I have to send in the paper work myself. Once they take my out of pocket out I should get paid the rest back the lady told me. I wish you all the best. Do remember that CH does not deal with insurance so all this is on your end. When you want to come over to the waiting room at chat with all the other lady's in waiting. We just started part 48 room. Miranda
futuremom?
Member # 12179
 - posted      Profile for futuremom?     Edit/Delete Post     
My fiancee has BC/BS of California and I called them and they said no but the company he works for switched to athens BC/BS. Does anyone know if they will pay for TR?

futuremom?
bostonlass
Member # 10128
 - posted      Profile for bostonlass     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Question about Blue Cross or any insurance policy in general.....how do you actually get the money if Dr. Berger's office does not do the billing? That part confuses me to no end. Normally when I go to the doctor I just show my blue cross card and pay my copay and that's it, end of story. I have never submitted a claim to an insurance company before. [Confused]
lydiayvette1
Member # 11964
 - posted      Profile for lydiayvette1     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Hi Tammy: Thanks, I'll send an email right now!
Hope to hear back soon.
-lydia
Tlm
Member # 3558
 - posted      Profile for Tlm     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
I do~~~They covered my TR. I have a TR baby too! You can email me if you'd like, and I'll tell you how I got them to pay.

Tammy
macsrus5 at yahoo dot com
Brandi
Member # 3653
 - posted      Profile for Brandi     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
I had BC/BS of AL and it did not cover TR. It's depends on your particular policy.
lydiayvette1
Member # 11964
 - posted      Profile for lydiayvette1     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Hi - i'm new to the site - posted on another board but really curious to know if anyone had luck with Aetna, United Healthcare or Kaiser. I'm deciding on an insurance provider with my job. this is my chance to do homework and decide on the best. i'll call each tomorrow to specifically ask if the TR is covered but thought I'd ask here anyway. Thanks in advance.

Lydia
Maudie1981
Member # 10715
 - posted      Profile for Maudie1981     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
I did have it and i know that Alfa BC/BS (private pay) will cover it after a year. But you will pay it upfront and they will reimburse you 80% if you used Dr. Burger. But if you used one of their preferred providers, they pay 100% after you have had the insurance a year. You pay nothing up front other than your premium. My DH did have an employer based BC/BS of AL and it also payed. Just call and ask them.
Rhonda B
Member # 9485
 - posted      Profile for Rhonda B      Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Dear Michelle,
I hope that others will chime in with their stories of insurance coverage. It was a pleasure speaking with you earlier. Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can assist you with anything.
Rhonda
[CHTRC]
MichelleCard
Member # 11961
 - posted      Profile for MichelleCard     Edit/Delete Post     
Anyone have BCBS of Alabama?
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

VIP Questions Pregnancy Statistics I'm Pregnant Testimonials AbbreviationsGetting StartedTubal Reversal Cost

Privacy Policy

Call (919) 968-4656 To Speak With a Tubal Reversal Nurse

The Tubal Reversal Doctors BlogDr. Berger's Facebook PageFollow us on TwitterChapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center has a Better Business Bureau Rating of A+.