Tubal Reversal A Personal Choice

3613 Haworth Drive
Raleigh, NC 27609
Call: (919) 968-4656
Fax: (919) 883-4036
Get Your Free Consultation »

Tubal Reversal Message Board

Tubal Reversal HomeBlog Tubal Reversal Videos Birth ReportNew PregnanciesPatient Satisfaction
my profile login | register | rules | faq | forum home | Today's Active Topics
Join our Facebook Group.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Tubal Reversal Message Board » Tubal Reversal Cost and Financing » Payment Plan!! (Page 1)
 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone! This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 
MonicaInCA
Member # 15514
 - posted      Profile for MonicaInCA     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
I bumped the post up for you. Kelly posted in the post with that title. If you still dont find it, just call them and ask what their fall special is right now.
jenwestaway
Member # 15608
 - posted      Profile for jenwestaway     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
I dont know why but i cant find it!!!!
MonicaInCA
Member # 15514
 - posted      Profile for MonicaInCA     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
jenwestaway, It's in the post titled "Length of Time Tubes Have Been Tied". Look for post by Kelly, RN. HTH! [Smile]
jenwestaway
Member # 15608
 - posted      Profile for jenwestaway     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
where do i find the posting about fall specials?
surgtechgirl
Member # 13285
 - posted      Profile for surgtechgirl     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
ok thanks everyone!
mommylinda
Member # 15011
 - posted      Profile for mommylinda     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
i used mine in march for my surgery payed everything but travel expense and room and food
wantingbabyinmich
Member # 15069
 - posted      Profile for wantingbabyinmich     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
surgtechgirl Yes you can use your FSA to pay for the tr, that is how I paid for mine back in January. Just make sure you save the receipt they give you at Chapel Hill because you will have to submit to your FSA company as proof of what you used the money for. Hope this helps and good luck, I had my reversal on 1/18/11 and got my BFP 6 weeks later and I am currently 30 weeks pregnant!!
MonicaInCA
Member # 15514
Surgtechgirl, One of the nurses posted yesterday that they are running a Fall Special, so I would say that Aug, and Sept are not the only months they offer a reduced fee. Also as far as I know, if you have already opened a prepayment account you can still take advantage of the reduced fee if available. Sorry, but dont know anything about FSA. HTH! [Smile]
surgtechgirl
Member # 13285
 - posted      Profile for surgtechgirl     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Are August and September the only months that discounts are given? What about if someone has already opened a prepayment plan, would they still be able to get a discount when available? One more question- can you use funds from a FSA(Flexible Spending Account) form your job to pay? Thank you for any information!
Kathy S, ST
Member # 8285
 - posted      Profile for Kathy S, ST     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Congratulations, miraclesdohappen! You are on your way! Your TR date will be here before you know it. Good luck with your diet plan. Be sure to drink lots of water and avoid buying high calorie items that are hard to resist. Walking is a good way to combine good eating and exercise. Keep us posted.
Kathy
[CHTRC]
MonicaInCA
Member # 15514
back to the top. [Smile]
Julia S, RN
Member # 10
 - posted      Profile for Julia S, RN     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Hi, Everyone -

We do have a few August dates and a few dates in September where we can offer a reduced fee. Please call the office to speak to a Tubal Reversal Nurse for details.

Julia S., RN

[CHTRC]
miraclesdohappen
Member # 15380
 - posted      Profile for miraclesdohappen     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Once you've started the plan, you can make a minimal payment monthly of at least $10. I plan to pay at least $150 a month. DH and I will split the balance at income tax time. I am starting a school clothes and x-mas layaway,,,,but the biggest layaway goes to CHTRC, lol, look foward to meeting everyone in April
BORIQUAQUEEN
Member # 15325
 - posted      Profile for BORIQUAQUEEN     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
oh ok thank you i will do that then.. i think it will work better that way because every time we try to save something comes up n we spend.. [Frown] thank u all for all ur info and best of luck!!! IRIS
Sally M, RN
Member # 7389
 - posted      Profile for Sally M, RN     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Boriquaqueen- It is easy to open a pre payment account. Go to the home page and click on the heading "Forms to Send" on the left. You will be directed to print out the information form for the Pre payment account. Send that with a $250 money order to our office to open your account. You will get a receipt for each payment.
Sally,RN
[CHTRC]
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

VIP Questions Pregnancy Statistics I'm Pregnant Testimonials AbbreviationsGetting StartedTubal Reversal Cost

Privacy Policy

Call (919) 968-4656 To Speak With a Tubal Reversal Nurse

The Tubal Reversal Doctors BlogDr. Berger's Facebook PageFollow us on TwitterChapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center has a Better Business Bureau Rating of A+.