Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center.

3613 Haworth Drive
Raleigh, NC 27609
Call: (919) 968-4656
Fax: (919) 883-4036
Get Your Free Consultation »

Tubal Reversal Message Board

Tubal Reversal HomeBlog Tubal Reversal Videos Birth ReportNew PregnanciesPatient Satisfaction
my profile login | register | rules | faq | forum home | Today's Active Topics
Join our Facebook Group.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Tubal Reversal Message Board » Age and Tubal Reversal » I recommend Tubal Reversal Center Chapel
 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!
Kelly R, RN
Member # 15401
 - posted      Profile for Kelly R, RN     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Thank you for this inspiring testimonial about Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center. It is our sincere pleasure to be able to help you on your way to your dreams.

Keep us posted.

Kelly RN, [CHTRC]
Bonnie A, RN
Member # 15479
 - posted      Profile for Bonnie A, RN     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Thank you both for sharing your stories about Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center! Best of luck to you!

christinalynn, Congratulations on TR baby #2!

Bonnie A., RN [CHTRC]
christinalynn30
Member # 15459
 - posted      Profile for christinalynn30     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
I loved my experience at Chapel Hill. I had my TR 4/12/11 and I am now almost 11 weeks pregnant with my 2nd TR baby. We drove from Dallas, TX and wouldn't change anything about our decision. We will be forever grateful for the doctors and staff there. Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience. Good luck to you [Smile] (by the way, I am originally from North Platte, NE) [Smile]
Kathy S, ST
Member # 8285
 - posted      Profile for Kathy S, ST     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Thank you for your kind words. We wish you the best. Please keep us posted on any news you may have! Take care and be sure to get the rest you need.

Kathy
DreamingAngel
Member # 16537
 - posted      Profile for DreamingAngel     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
I had my TR last Thursday [Wink] and I cannot thank Dr.Berger and the staff enough for the great treatment that I received. The doctors and staff are so professional, lovely people so special. They make me feel so good I feel like they were part of my family I even miss them and it was so sad to leave Chapel Hill. Everything was really fast; I remember feeling so good at the operation room that I felt a sleep so fast it was more like a day in a spa. Following the surgery everything was really simple no pain at all, I was really awake, I was able to ate and walk, laugh the same day. I feel so good that sometime I even forget that I had a surgery. There is no doubt that Tubal Ligation Reversal Center is the best and it worth the sacrifices’ that we have to do sometimes as well as the travel hours. I travelled from Omaha, Ne just to be in the best hands. I will recommend to anyone looking of having the surgery done. This experience was beyond my expectation. Getting in to Chapel Hill was great too; this is a peaceful little town full of sunny days and great people like I said before in someone message board and to my lovely Dr.Berger you are amazing I cannot thank you enough, thank you for make me feel so taking care off so loved and understood and not only you, but everyone in there Bonnie, Jenifer, Theresa, Crystal and just to name few of them. I am so happy and grateful for you guys I thank the lord for this amazing experience. God Bless you all! And like I said to Dr. Berger, “Thank you for doing what you do for me and all the women’s out there”. [Kiss]

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

VIP Questions Pregnancy Statistics I'm Pregnant Testimonials AbbreviationsGetting StartedTubal Reversal Cost

Privacy Policy

Call (919) 968-4656 To Speak With a Tubal Reversal Nurse

The Tubal Reversal Doctors BlogDr. Berger's Facebook PageFollow us on TwitterChapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center has a Better Business Bureau Rating of A+.