Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center.

3613 Haworth Drive
Raleigh, NC 27609
Call: (919) 968-4656
Fax: (919) 883-4036
Get Your Free Consultation »

Tubal Reversal Message Board

Tubal Reversal HomeBlog Tubal Reversal Videos Birth ReportNew PregnanciesPatient Satisfaction
my profile login | register | rules | faq | forum home | Today's Active Topics
Join our Facebook Group.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Tubal Reversal Message Board » After Tubal Reversal » To the soda drinkers
 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!
Myrna W.
Member # 11121
 - posted      Profile for Myrna W.     Edit/Delete Post     
medicmom33,
Congratulations and please keep us posted.

Myrna
CHSC
[CHTRC]
medicmom33
Member # 11856
 - posted      Profile for medicmom33     Edit/Delete Post     
Red clover I took from right after O until the next O only because I knew that I wasnt pregnant. They say to go from AF to O because there is differing opinions on if you can take it in early pregancy. I knew I wasnt because it was my first cycle so I went ahead and took it from O to O. I stopped taking it the week of O not the exact day that I was scheduled to O. As I said I didnt temp, I just look on "my fertility cycles.com" and it gives you an O date according to your cycles.
Also now that I have a BFP I am told that NETTLE is a good thing to take. It is avery beneficial herb and therefore good to take at any time.
Just an FYI, I am a soy milk drinker. I also developed an aversion to this and a craving for cow milk which is very weird for me. I read that very week that soy milk is not good for you when TTC because it is high in estrogen.
If I think of any more info I will add it in.
Good luck!! sending lots of baby dust!!! [Smile]
VIV007
Member # 11493
 - posted      Profile for VIV007     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Thank you Medicmom33 for taking your time to explain everything. What about the red Clover?

I have made notes and I am going straight to the herbal store after work. (LOL)

Thanks,

Viv
medicmom33
Member # 11856
P.S touch more info....
I am 35 my Dh is 42
I have 4 children 19,17,15,13 he has 2 children 11,8
TL 1995 falope rings
TR March 27th 2008
tube lengths were 7 cm both sides
medicmom33
Member # 11856
Ok I hope that I can keep this all in order.
I took the omega 369 everyday. My herbalist had me taking even more than what is directed on the bottle, and I have a very healthy diet. I take 4000mg of omega 369 (pro omega).Im in canada so maybe different brands but it is best to buy from a health food store as they tend to be more complete and have no fillers. I also take Super Matragen (prenatal) 4 capsules a day. Its important to read the label on prenatals as alot of them do not have the proper amount of folic acid in just 1-2 capsules and again look for one that is not full of fillers etc...
Those are taken everyday and should be started up to 3 months before TTC. As should any bad habits be stopped (3 mths before).
Red clover from AF to O or if you know you are NOT preggo than I took it straight through from right after O to next O. It was my first cycle so I knew I wasnt pregant. There are differing opinions on if it is safe in early pregnancy. If you have history of MC than you should stop red clover at O time.
Red rasberry tea (health food store) not just tetle brand. I drank one tea every morning. Same rule applies though if history of MC stop drinking at O time. It was funny, it was the first thing I had an aversion to before my BFP and I think it was body telling me not to drink it.
EPO same thing from cd1 to O. Supposed to help with cm.
I bought pre seed but it didnt arrive until after O so I guess wont be needing it for now, since I got BFP. As long as it stays stuck.
I took the max dose of benadryl expectorant. Has to be an expectorant. It makes any mucus in your body more watery, hense does the same for CM. I thought for sure that I wouldnt have conceived this first try, I thought that CM was too creamy and never saw it change even with all of the above craziness.
I didnt do any temping or anything like that. I just kept track that I know the approx. O date and BD every single day (we usually do anyways) and threw in a couple of extra's in interesting places. I really beleive that it happened one of the times it happened "in an interesting" place. In fact I even said, "that just got me pregnant".
So I say throw in some of the herbal things as I think they really helped. I feel the rasberry tea was my thing (not sure why just a gut feeling) and for Goodness sake have fun and try to not make it a stressful thing. I have to admit every time we BD I was thinking about my DH doing his thing and making sure it was all good and I hated that, its very distracting. It was the one time when we were playful and I was having fun and not thinking about getting pregnant that I think I did. I hate to add this in here as I have been "told off" on other threads but I also prayed ALOT and surrendered my fate to God. It was hard as I feared that I wouldnt like the choice that was made for me. SO many people say it is in his hands and his choice as to WHEN it will happen and I was afraid to be disapointed. I am thankful and blessed.
If you need anything else I will be happy to help.
Roxanne
Amy1234
Member # 5192
 - posted      Profile for Amy1234     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Wow Medicmom, how lucky to get your bfp so fast!!! CoNgRaTs!

Amy
VIV007
Member # 11493
 - posted      Profile for VIV007     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Medicmom33: I have read lots of good things about the Red Clover. Can you give us a list and CD/DPO days you took all the Vitamins and Herbs.
I wouldn't mine trying some natural and maybe we all can get BFP!!! (lol)

O'Sorry Congrats, I am so happy for you.

Viv
medicmom33
Member # 11856
Im not sure about green tea, isnt it caffeinated (sp) I just got BFP on first cycle trying, and I was taking prenatals,epo,red clover and drinking rasberry leaf tea. Oh and also omega 369. I drank diet soda ALOT before TTC. I quite all caffeine three months before and started all the above routine. I also did the benadryl expectorant for 1 week before O and during "O". I may have gotten BFP without all of this but I just wanted to do everything I could to get the BFP right away. I also prayed ALOT but I wont get into that on this board anymore. If you want to know anymore info I would be happy to give you the info I got from the herbalist.
Roxanne
aurorasatx
Member # 12086
 - posted      Profile for aurorasatx     Edit/Delete Post     
jacjonat,

I have to agree with you last cycle I would drink a lot of Sprite thinking that since it was decaffinated it was o.k. well while it may have been o.k. my who cycle I was sticky, dry, creamy, but this was after a doing a vaginal CM check 'cause I was not seeing it on TP(sorry TMI). I stopped drinking sodas and included EPO (evening primrose oil) with my vitamin and boy oh boy I have CM galore and this is only CD10 for me. It could have been the EPO but I want to credit water first. Water is nature's way of cleansing us and while taking prenatals and preparing our bodies for our babies, the sacrifice is worth it.

Aurora
MyAngel112706
Member # 12279
 - posted      Profile for MyAngel112706     Edit/Delete Post     
You said decaf iced tea, does anyone know anything about green tea? I heard it was also good for fertility.
albmdb
Member # 12062
 - posted      Profile for albmdb     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Thanks for the tip.
jacjonat
Member # 10680
 - posted      Profile for jacjonat     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
I just wanted to let those of you ttc who drink soda regularly that switching to water may help. I gave up soda last month for dietary reasons and the changes in my cm in just a few weeks was extremely noticable!! I've been drinking water, decaf iced tea, and small amounts of juice. Just a tip if you're having cm issues. Good luck to all of you ttc!!

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

VIP Questions Pregnancy Statistics I'm Pregnant Testimonials AbbreviationsGetting StartedTubal Reversal Cost

Privacy Policy

Call (919) 968-4656 To Speak With a Tubal Reversal Nurse

The Tubal Reversal Doctors BlogDr. Berger's Facebook PageFollow us on TwitterChapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center has a Better Business Bureau Rating of A+.