Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center.

3613 Haworth Drive
Raleigh, NC 27609
Call: (919) 968-4656
Fax: (919) 883-4036
Get Your Free Consultation »

Tubal Reversal Message Board

Tubal Reversal HomeBlog Tubal Reversal Videos Birth ReportNew PregnanciesPatient Satisfaction
my profile login | register | rules | faq | forum home | Today's Active Topics
Join our Facebook Group.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Tubal Reversal Message Board » After Tubal Reversal » Swollen abdomen and early pg sign?
 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!
chrissybear
Member # 10248
 - posted      Profile for chrissybear     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Don't worry it will go away I thought my stomach was never going to down, but it did. Just thought I would chime in.

Chrissy
TR 05/21/07
rubi
Member # 11453
 - posted      Profile for rubi     Edit/Delete Post     
HI EVERYONE : I HAVE A QUESTION IT BEEN ALMOST ONE MONTH SINCE I HAVE MY TR AND MY STOMACH IS SALLOW AND I GAIN 10 POUNDS.
Meridith4321
Member # 11469
 - posted      Profile for Meridith4321     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
I have been extremely tired too - a little light headed as well. I tested - BFN (I am weak!) but it was in the afternoon - I will wait... maybe Friday I will use FMU and FRER....but on the other hand if it is just going to be another chemical pregnancy I guess I would rather not know....

Anyway that is so cool - we would have the same EDD!!!! I love this board!!!

Sticky beans to us all!!!!!!
Rhonda B
Member # 9485
 - posted      Profile for Rhonda B      Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Dear Meridith4321,
Everyone is different as far as symptoms of early pregnancy goes. Pregnancy can be detected in the blood about 10-12dpo and in the uring 12-14dpo. I hope that you have a BFP this time. Please let us know. Hopefully this is your turn.
Rhonda
[CHTRC]
Sperow7214
Member # 9165
 - posted      Profile for Sperow7214     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Wow I didn't read the part about you being 9dpo before I made my post. That's cool.

Tabby
Sperow7214
Member # 9165
 - posted      Profile for Sperow7214     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
That is one of my symptoms. I also had it previously with one of my other pregnancies. I currently losing weight and I still have the swelled abdomen. Today I am also very nauseous and tired. Feel like I have a bug but I really think I am pregnant. Still too soon to test. I've took two and they were BFN but I could only be 9dpo.

Tabby
TR 12-9-05
Meridith4321
Member # 11469
 - posted      Profile for Meridith4321     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
I am 9dpo!!!!

Thanks for the prayers - everyone here has been so supportive. We had literally given up hope - it was nice to find a place where I could have that again!!!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/fbfc4
SCMomof4
Member # 10312
 - posted      Profile for SCMomof4     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
How many DPO ovulation are you? That was my first symptom when I was pregnant with my first was the hard abdomen. Praying this is it for you!

Amanda
MRC
Member # 8001
 - posted      Profile for MRC     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
I have never experienced this with early pregnancy...but everyone is different....sorry ..but I do want to tell you I am praying for you and I hope you get your bfp this month!!

Michelle
tr 3-6-06
BFP 9-26-06...m/c
Meridith4321
Member # 11469
Hi everyone! Just curious - has anyone ever experienced a swollen and hard lower abdomen as an early pregnancy sign - like bloated but a little worse?

Yesterday I had to get out my suit - which has always fit before and I found the pants were too tight because my lower abdomen is swollen and hard - not painful and Dr palpated today and said it felt ok...and I should keep a watch and test for PG if I miss AF. Wondering if anyone else had had this - I have had a few strange symptoms this month that I have never had before - 2 years of trying!!! We are trying the natural progesterone cream that you get at the health food store - could that be the culprit? Are there side effects to the natural progesterone OTC cream?

Thanks all!!
Baby dust..and sticky beans.....

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

VIP Questions Pregnancy Statistics I'm Pregnant Testimonials AbbreviationsGetting StartedTubal Reversal Cost

Privacy Policy

Call (919) 968-4656 To Speak With a Tubal Reversal Nurse

The Tubal Reversal Doctors BlogDr. Berger's Facebook PageFollow us on TwitterChapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center has a Better Business Bureau Rating of A+.