Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center.

3613 Haworth Drive
Raleigh, NC 27609
Call: (919) 968-4656
Fax: (919) 883-4036
Get Your Free Consultation »

Tubal Reversal Message Board

Tubal Reversal HomeBlog Tubal Reversal Videos Birth ReportNew PregnanciesPatient Satisfaction
my profile login | register | rules | faq | forum home | Today's Active Topics
Join our Facebook Group.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Tubal Reversal Message Board » After Tubal Reversal » tubal reversal and scar tissue ???
 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!
Kelly R, RN
Member # 15401
 - posted      Profile for Kelly R, RN     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
BETH86,

We see many, many patients who have had multiple c-sections who developed scar tissue and went on to have a successful tubal reversal. According to the amount of tubal segment taken at the time of your ligation place you in a great position for being a candidate.

Good Luck,

Kelly RN, [CHTRC]
Ericka P
Member # 1953
 - posted      Profile for Ericka P     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Hi Beth86. In most cases, the scar tissue can be removed and the tubes can be repaired! The amount of tube removed, that you have listed above, is within the normal range for a ligation and resction technique. How soon are you wanting to schedule? Feel free to email me at ErickaP@tubal-reversal.net

Ericka P.
[CHTRC]
BETH86
Member # 16201
 - posted      Profile for BETH86     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
i am 26 with hopes of getting my tubes reversed. I had 1.2 from right tube removed and 1.5 from left tube removed. I had a c section from my last baby and was wondering if anyone else actually can feel the scar tissue from their c section and has anyone successfully underwent surgery with scar tissue?

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

VIP Questions Pregnancy Statistics I'm Pregnant Testimonials AbbreviationsGetting StartedTubal Reversal Cost

Privacy Policy

Call (919) 968-4656 To Speak With a Tubal Reversal Nurse

The Tubal Reversal Doctors BlogDr. Berger's Facebook PageFollow us on TwitterChapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center has a Better Business Bureau Rating of A+.