Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center.

3613 Haworth Drive
Raleigh, NC 27609
Call: (919) 968-4656
Fax: (919) 883-4036
Get Your Free Consultation »

Tubal Reversal Message Board

Tubal Reversal HomeBlog Tubal Reversal Videos Birth ReportNew PregnanciesPatient Satisfaction
my profile login | register | rules | faq | forum home | Today's Active Topics
Join our Facebook Group.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Tubal Reversal Message Board » After Tubal Reversal » Best part of TR Surgery (Page 2)
 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone! This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 
KristaD
Member # 16364
 - posted      Profile for KristaD     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
The anticipation...My DH doesn't have biological children of his own and I have 3. We are so excited to FINALLY be here and I love the look on his face when he talks about it...like a little boy on Christmas. It is just so sweet. Im married to a big bad fireman and figured he would like a little boy to pass on his name. But no, he actually prays for a little girl to bless us! Obviously though, would be happy with either. This is our first month TTC and we are praying. I can't wait to make this amazing husband of mine a daddy.
Julia S, RN
Member # 10
 - posted      Profile for Julia S, RN     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
I am just wondering -- what has been the best part of your tubal reversal journey so far?

Julia S, RN
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

VIP Questions Pregnancy Statistics I'm Pregnant Testimonials AbbreviationsGetting StartedTubal Reversal Cost

Privacy Policy

Call (919) 968-4656 To Speak With a Tubal Reversal Nurse

The Tubal Reversal Doctors BlogDr. Berger's Facebook PageFollow us on TwitterChapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center has a Better Business Bureau Rating of A+.