Tubal Reversal A Personal Choice

3613 Haworth Drive
Raleigh, NC 27609
Call: (919) 968-4656
Fax: (919) 883-4036
Get Your Free Consultation »

Tubal Reversal Message Board

Tubal Reversal HomeBlog Tubal Reversal Videos Birth ReportNew PregnanciesPatient Satisfaction
my profile login | register | rules | faq | forum home | Today's Active Topics
Join our Facebook Group.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Tubal Reversal Message Board » New Message Board Members » Post Tubal Ligation Headache GONE!!
 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!
TheMzD
Member # 6500
 - posted      Profile for TheMzD     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Tina - I had a very similiar experience. I too had the cyclic headaches after TL in 92 - the migraine would start the day before AF arrived and stick around until she left 7-9 days later! Since TR in September, I've not had a single headache!

In my case as well, AF is a few days shorter, not nearly as heavy, and hardly any cramping at all. Its been wonderful!!

Now just have to get used to the sore bbs! lol.

I'm so glad TR helped you - best wishes

Kay
DayBreen
Member # 7613
 - posted      Profile for DayBreen     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
YEA!!! THanks so much for sharing that! Congrats on the reversal and the healing of your headache!!!
girlx4
Member # 7446
 - posted      Profile for girlx4     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
I have suffered from PTLS for years. It's gotten worse since my spinal fusion in 2002 and almost unbearable the past year. The most difficult to deal w/has been the migraine headaches. They come the same time every month and are horrid enough to have me in bed for 2 days in awful amnts of pain because I can't keep down the pain meds I take for my back. Having 4 young girls at home and a husband who works 2nd shift - this got to be very difficult to deal with. The headaches were lasting for about 5-7 days. For whatever reason, my last headache went on for 1 1/2 months. I tried several different meds, couple different docs. and got nowhere! I was lucky to get a day or two repreive from the throbbing in my head and it would come back full force. [Mad]

I had my TR on 2/8/05 and I just wanted to tell everyone that my headache, which I still had the morning of the surg., has been gone since about 18 hrs. after surg.!!??!! [celebration] It's been 8 days and I am still in shock, expecting it to return any minute. I am so happy I could cry!! It's unbelievable!! This fact alone makes it worth every penny we spent!! My goal is to get a better control of my back pain so I can tolerate being pregnant. [baby]

I know the headache thing probably isn't true for everyone, but I am just so thankful for what Dr. Berger and his staff has done, I want EVERYONE to know how WONDERFUL they are!!

I stongly encourage anyone experiencing any PTLS symptoms to research it farther, either on this site or elsewhere. There is a help for you - and being at this site is a great first step towards that help!!

Thanks for listening!! [Kiss]
Tina G-H 33
DH 45
DD 11
DD 10
DD 7
DD 5
TL 9/9/99
TR 2/8/05

[ February 16, 2005, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Gary S Berger MD ]

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

VIP Questions Pregnancy Statistics I'm Pregnant Testimonials AbbreviationsGetting StartedTubal Reversal Cost

Privacy Policy

Call (919) 968-4656 To Speak With a Tubal Reversal Nurse

The Tubal Reversal Doctors BlogDr. Berger's Facebook PageFollow us on TwitterChapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center has a Better Business Bureau Rating of A+.