Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center.

3613 Haworth Drive
Raleigh, NC 27609
Call: (919) 968-4656
Fax: (919) 883-4036
Get Your Free Consultation »

Tubal Reversal Message Board

Tubal Reversal HomeBlog Tubal Reversal Videos Birth ReportNew PregnanciesPatient Satisfaction
my profile login | register | rules | faq | forum home | Today's Active Topics
Join our Facebook Group.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Tubal Reversal Message Board » New Message Board Members » Pregnancy After Endometrial Ablation
 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!
lilmama73
Member # 15226
 - posted      Profile for lilmama73     Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you Dr. Monteith,

I was doubting my decision AGAIN; I had an ablation done in 2010, and I have continued to have the same type of periods ( heavy and cramping) since the procedure. My GYN's only words were " sometimes they fail" and offered me the Depo shot. Your article has renewed my hope of completing my family.

Angie
Chloe O,RN

- posted      Edit/Delete Post       
Thank you Dr. Monteith for this great information! I'm sure that this will give new hope to our patients considering tubal reversal surgery after endometrial ablation .

Chloe, RN [CHTRC]
Dr. Monteith
Member # 11996
 - posted      Profile for Dr. Monteith     Edit/Delete Post     
We have just started a new blog series about pregnancy after endometrial ablation. This series will explain the process of endometrial ablation and the risks of pregnancy after endometrial ablation procedures.

Pregnancy After Endometrial Ablation And Tubal Reversal

Comments appreciated.
[CHTRC]

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

VIP Questions Pregnancy Statistics I'm Pregnant Testimonials AbbreviationsGetting StartedTubal Reversal Cost

Privacy Policy

Call (919) 968-4656 To Speak With a Tubal Reversal Nurse

The Tubal Reversal Doctors BlogDr. Berger's Facebook PageFollow us on TwitterChapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center has a Better Business Bureau Rating of A+.