Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center.

3613 Haworth Drive
Raleigh, NC 27609
Call: (919) 968-4656
Fax: (919) 883-4036
Get Your Free Consultation »

Tubal Reversal Message Board

Tubal Reversal HomeBlog Tubal Reversal Videos Birth ReportNew PregnanciesPatient Satisfaction
my profile login | register | rules | faq | forum home | Today's Active Topics
Join our Facebook Group.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Tubal Reversal Message Board » New Message Board Members » Anyone from Ohio?
 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!
ahleahy
Member # 14892
 - posted      Profile for ahleahy     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
i live in seven hills,ohio 20min frm cleveland i had TR sept 13,2010 i am 40,no positives so im having a HSG test 2morow so nervous bt time is not on my side so trying to makesure tubes stayed open goodluck to you
Bonnie A, RN
Member # 15479
 - posted      Profile for Bonnie A, RN     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
momdaycare5,

The message board is a great place to meet people from your area going through a similar process. Hope you find the support you are looking for.

Bonnie A., RN [CHTRC]
mamimayle
Member # 15104
 - posted      Profile for mamimayle     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Im in Columbus Ohio!! Had TR 5-9-11!!!
momdaycare5
Member # 14951
 - posted      Profile for momdaycare5     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
That is definitely one thing I will do throughout this whole journey is keep faith and stay positive.
lifesfunnylikethat
Member # 13380
 - posted      Profile for lifesfunnylikethat     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
I am in Green, Ohio, south of Akron. I had my TR 3/12/09. We tried for about a year and then did an HSG. My tubes were both open and we did Clomid, trigger and IUI in March 2010. 9 months later (11/22/10) my son was born. I am now pregnant with TR baby #2 (SURPRISE!) and due March 2012. So it can happen! I didn't think I could get pregnant the old fashioned way but low and behold...I can! Keep the faith, ladies, I am living proof!

Dawn
momdaycare5
Member # 14951
 - posted      Profile for momdaycare5     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Thats cool =] I am hoping to have my surgery in the next 6 months. If all goes well I will be well on my way. I am in Cincinnati, about 5 minutes from downtown Cincinnati.
stickybeanforus
Member # 14836
 - posted      Profile for stickybeanforus     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
I'm from Cleveland, had TR 6/14 and just started actively TTC. Congrats Saber!!!!! Miraclesdohappen-good choice with opting to fly, the drive was very challenging after the surgery.
saber
Member # 15576
 - posted      Profile for saber     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
Im from Elyria. We drove to CH. Had TR 5/16/11 and we are 4 and 1/2 weeks pregnant [Smile]
miraclesdohappen
Member # 15380
 - posted      Profile for miraclesdohappen     Edit/Delete Post   Send New Private Message     
I'm in Cleveland. I will be going to CH in April of 2011. I have decided to fly because of the distance.
ohiomommy_2001
Member # 12090
 - posted      Profile for ohiomommy_2001     Edit/Delete Post     
We live about 45 minutes east of Cincinnati Ohio. I had the essure reversal done in December 2010. Best of luck to you on your journey.
momdaycare5
Member # 14951
I was just curious to see if anyone was from Cincinnati, Ohio or around that area.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

VIP Questions Pregnancy Statistics I'm Pregnant Testimonials AbbreviationsGetting StartedTubal Reversal Cost

Privacy Policy

Call (919) 968-4656 To Speak With a Tubal Reversal Nurse

The Tubal Reversal Doctors BlogDr. Berger's Facebook PageFollow us on TwitterChapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center has a Better Business Bureau Rating of A+.